Welcome to Your Neighborhood
You want to feel like you belong in your neighborhood…in a community of like-minded neighbors. Where you can walk or bike to work, the coffee shop, or your favorite gastropub… Where the lifestyle is comfortable but easy on the environment…
Welcome to the Williams Corridor. This lively neighborhood offers a menagerie of unique shops, sustainable dining, exceptional entertainment, and friendly neighbors who share your concern for the planet. Park your bike and enjoy the local treasures in right in your backyard—many from businesses that maintain a mission of sustainability.
Here are a few of our favorites that might just become your new hangouts:
- Thump a fresh organic melon among a rainbow of sustainable groceries at New Seasons Market.
- Find locally sourced homemade goods or one-of-a-kind vintage clothing and housewares at Workshop Vintage.
- Stop by Ink & Peat to outfit your new digs with organic bedding, plants in vintage pots, or paintings by local artists.
- Abraham Fixes Bikes offers expert bicycle tune ups and repair to keep your wheels spinning.
- Sisters Gourmet Deli specializes in flatbread focaccia sandwiches, soups, salads, coffee, breakfast, and catering. We're open for breakfast, lunch + dinner 7 days! Come hang in the bright space while you work or pop in for a quick meal to go!
- Sip on a cocktail with spirits distilled in-house at Shine Distillery & Grill. You’ll find good eats for lunch, happy hour, dinner, and brunch with plenty of seating for large groups and families. Or head to the upstairs bar and rooftop patio for adults 21+.
- Belly up to the counter for Chinese comfort food at XLB. Try the signature soup dumplings!
- You’ll find traditional breads and pastries at Dos Hermanos Bakery, but the real stars are the hojaldra - spicy, crunchy, cheesy, caramel-bubbly Mexican hand pies that will start your day off right.
- Hopworks Bikebar serves fresh organic suds and has parking for you and 74 of your biker buddies. You can even borrow Hopworks’ tools to tune up your ride.
- Barre3 combines yoga, Pilates and dance for a unique fitness program that is sure to tone your tush and beef up your biceps.
- The Waterfront Bike Loop, accessible steps from your door, offers 10.3 miles of bike path, including 1200 feet of floating walkway between the Steel and Sellwood bridges.
- Since 2006, Tiger Tiger Salon has been Portland's foremost in hair and skincare. Open 7 days a week, we carry the very best in cruelty-free beauty products.
- The waxing experts at Wax on Spa also offer facials and tinting of brows and lashes.